Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Time Management

Time became a scarce resource. Before I joined the I Ho Chuan I was already juggling between work, family, my Kung Fu class, teaching the kids classes.

When I thought it can't get busier, I joined the I Ho Chuan, I took some more responsibilities at work and committed myself to several other events.

Now I'm in the process of figuring out how to get an extra hour or two every day. Anyone has any ideas?
Next year my work will move and it will save me 1/2 an hour a day. Yeah! But that is a year from now. I calculated that on average the time I'm spending driving from home to the kwoon and back is about 30 minutes every day. Hmmm... Moving my room to the store next to the kwoon? I don't think my wife will approve. :-(

1 comment:

  1. Is there something you can do during the drive? Dictate notes, listen to reports/ papers?
    There is also the plan of squeezing in a few minutes of Kung Fu in between other things, like when you are waiting for the kids or something like that! Just some thoughts! Don't let it drive you crazy, life is too short for that! :)

    ReplyDelete