Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Going up or going down?

The technology I'm working with is evolving so fast and it is very hard to keep up with the pace. It is also expanding. Every year there is an advancement of technology and new technology as well. There is so much to learn and everyday that passes I feel that I'm getting further behind. It is sometimes overwhelming and hard to figure out what I should do first, should I learn something deeply or should I learn different subjects and just surface level?

"One step at a time."  Sounds great but with which leg and towards which direction. How big should the step be and should it be up or down?

3 comments:

  1. Always positive, sifu Kichko. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn just what you need to make informed decisions and hire contractors that have the deep knowledge. Let others invest and take the risk.

    ReplyDelete