Monday, August 16, 2021

99%

 When going full force. Putting 100% at something, you will be neglecting other aspects of your work, life, Kung fu. 

For me balance is important, sustainability is crucial. Everything I do need to be sustainable. But not every little thing. I can do extra at times to focus on an area I need to. But the I also need to figure out how to add it to my sustainable routine. 

Aiming for 95%!in everything- I heard that recently and it was explained that if you are not going after 100% you will have the time for other things. And you will be able to go after 95% in other aspects of your life. 

Obviously this is not 95% of your time but how perfect you want to be in something. So while I would prefer to be 100% in many things. It is probably not possible. 

But I’m trying. Maybe 99%?!

No comments:

Post a Comment