Saturday, June 5, 2021

Success?

 Last weekend my project had a major go live. Months of work all funnelled into one point of time. Hours of preparation was put into this and for the most part it was successful. 

But we somehow forgot or maybe she’d something that we shouldn’t have. It was and still is mitigated so it will be fine but it wasn’t perfect. 

In the days after I kept asking myself how did we miss it. Why couldn’t we catch it all before the go live. 

And then last Thursday a student asked me - how do you fit everything in your training? And the answer was simple. I don’t. It is impossible to train 24x7. And it is impossible to fit it all in a week or even a month. 

Focusing on the important staff and applying knowledge from one aspect of training to another is key. Staying engaged. Focused. Motivated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment