Monday, January 11, 2021

Time Travel

 I was talking with someone at work about retirement and said that the only way for me to retire now is either winning the lottery or building a time machine so I can invest in the stock market. He said (and he is only 24...) that he will come along with me and just convince his past self to not buy that pizza with the bitcoins he had. Back then it what he had was worth a pizza and now it would have been 500k.

As a black belt we often use a time machine but not to the past. We are travelling to the future. We know what our intent is, where we want to be and then we are back to present and setting course to get to our target. 

This can be utilized while sparing but also in goal setting. Some people call it visualization, "the Secret", "the Law of Attraction", etc. It is very powerful and can improve your life. 

Disclaimer - I am not talking about "I dream about winning the lottery and I do...". I am talking about talking about "I am successful, and there for I get things done successfully".





No comments:

Post a Comment