Monday, June 8, 2020

Lawn Evolution

I like my lawn. I like it to be greener than what the neighbor has (which is not easy as the one across from us takes really good care of his lawn).

Growing up we always had a push mower. It was a chore I hated. It took long time and it was hard.

After getting a house in Canada, I bought my first gas lawn mower. Life was easy! But there were always mechanical issues. With my close to nothing mechanical skills, it meant buying a new one or getting this fixed for almost the same price.

Then after few years I bought a battery powered lawn mower. This was progress as I was not dealing with an engine and I was also "saving the environment". But this one died fast (the battery) and never cut the grass properly.

I had new lawn mowers since (gas and battery) and I was only happy with my last one till it broke last week. sigh.

Well now I have decided to get a new push mower - no mechanical issues, no batteries issues, and getting in better shape pushing and mowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment