Sunday, December 23, 2018

Awareness

My project at work has been going pretty good. It is one of the only ones in it's size that was implemented on time and on budget so far. It was hard working of numerous people on the team that led to this. But that does not mean the project was perfect. There were and still are few issues that I scratch my head on how we delivered a project with these issues.

Why wasn't it developed as specced? how come the testers did not find these bugs? why didn't the client find it in their testing? what could have I done differently to make sure there are no bugs in the system?

Just like in a form - there are so many things to pay attention to. Will I ever be able to perform one without any errors? probably not. When paying attention to one aspect of the form, another gets neglected.

But this is why practice is crucial. Keep doing it while thinking of what need to be fixed. This awareness is important for perfecting my forms and for delivering better projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment