Sunday, July 8, 2018

Removing Unnecessary Clutter

This weekend I did something that I should have done years ago. I cleaned my garage. You know how you keep this item that you never use and maybe you will use in the future? Or the item that you will never use but you had it when you did that awesome trip? Well - I got rid of all of these. I really challenged myself to empty it out and to keep only the items that I am using. Still wished I had a bigger garage, but at least now I can see the floor and some of the walls... :-)

With training it is kind of similar. I need to focus my attention to what is important now and not what might be important in the future or what could have been important in the past. Figuring out what are the important aspects of my training and focusing on them. For me there are 2 right now - getting my cardio to a reasonable level and taking my six harmonies to the next level. It is a bit hard to improve on both with my sore back but I am determined to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I need to figure out what to focus on and then proceed from there.

    ReplyDelete