Sunday, April 8, 2018

Photography Eye

It has been a hard week. I left last Sunday and got home on Saturday. 2 short weekends and a very busy week at a client site make it hard to focus on what is important to me.

So why do I do it?

Because I need to get better. There is something in me that will not let me stay stagnant if there is an opportunity to improve.

I was watching a photography course on the flight back and there was something the guy said in relation to becoming a good photographer that stack with me - "People that can't see that their work is lacking, will never get any better".

This is so true. Attention to details. Knowing what you did wrong. These are a must in the path of mastery.


"The rain has stopped and is no longer with us. We still love the rain and we miss him so much." Geshem, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment