Sunday, February 25, 2018

Personal Goal #1 - meditation

Last year, during the year of the rooster, I participate in the alpha mind workshop. This 2 weekends program was teaching meditation techniques to visualize and achieve success in life. That workshop was part of my rooster personal goals.
My first goal for the year of the dog is to practice these techniques and to benefit from this type of meditation and visualization. 
I plan to do at least 52 of the “short” meditation and 12 long meditations. I wrote short in double quotes because the short meditation is not short. It takes about 10 minutes. The long session is about 30 minutes. It is hard to find the time to do these without being interrupted. 
I also plan to also take 4 more workshops of meditation this year. This will be to expand my knowledge and experience with different meditation techniques. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you planning on attending Karen Chambers' seminars for Grads?

    ReplyDelete