Sunday, November 19, 2017

Festival of Trees

I was not really into the Festival of Trees demo. I felt sick and tired for few days. My legs were hurting, my shoulder was hurting.

So preparing and waiting for this demo was not easy for me.

But I think the demo was a great personal success. While I was performing my forms, both hand form and weapon form, I was able to make contact with some of the audience. I usually do not do that but this time I did. It was kind of fun looking into someone's eyes while swinging the sword. :-) Also with the dragon - the sequence where we are "attacking" the audience was a lot of fun as I was able to look the audience in the eyes.

I was watching a video of the dragon dance and there was a kid who was clapping like crazy at the end. That also made me happy.

I think that overall it was a great demo, despite of the fact that I was not into it to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment