Sunday, May 28, 2017

How much we have to do? Lots

The last 2 weekends seemed to be packed with evens and activities, work and chores. It is great being busy and accomplishing many things. I'm enjoying the weekends - spending time with family, friends, pets. Completing many projects.

The next few weekends are going to be busy. Actually all weekends in the summer are going to be busy. So much fun to have.

I just wish the weekend was longer so I can rest before going back to work...

Part of the weekends is filled with Kung Fu. Last weekend was the Pandamonium. Before it started, we worked hard to make sure the place is clean. The day itself was fun. I really enjoyed doing the Dragon/Lion dance. Today I worked on the float for the parade with Mr. Helm. It is going to be fun using it next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment