Sunday, August 14, 2016

Routine

After we got to the farm, we got the instructions of what we should do and when we should do it.

Waking up early, the morning chores are supposed to be fro 6:30 to 9:00. Now with my technical mindset and with changing the order of few things (and the fact it is the 2 of us doing the work) we  reduced the time it take for the morning chores from 6:50 to 7:30.

That made me think about the hectic life most of us have. While at home I wake up earlier, go to bed later, busier all day.

As busy as I am in my normal life, I think I manage due to a routine that I have established. Deviating from the routine due to a stat holiday, vacation or work is making Nguyen it so much harder to keep the high pace I'm going at.

I love my routine as it helps me to stay active and alert as well as allowing me to accomplish many things at work, at home and at Kung Fu.

No comments:

Post a Comment