Sunday, June 15, 2014

Who's day is it?

Busy weekend. Again. You would think that if there is nothing big planned for the weekend and it is also father's day, that I will be able to relax and enjoy some down time. Not in my house.

Rushing home from work Friday evening, going to Black Belt class, Sihing class, I Ho Chuan class, sparring class. Saturday morning taking the kids to the River Festival while Sharida is at TaiChi, then open training (opps I forgot my KF pants), I Ho Chuan meeting, back home framing a wall. Sunday I walk up and got my father's day present - waffle maker. Then back to work. Getting the garage cleared to get the trailer out, buying drywall, hauling it to the basement, mowing the lawn, drywalling, getting the kayaks ready, going kayaking (first time this year), going to walmart with one of the girls to buy a necklace, moving furnitures back into the semi-finished room. Writing a blog...

I'm very tired now but I feel I have done so much in the past few days. It feels good to accomplish so much.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your wife planned very hard to keep you busy and out of trouble on your special day!

    ReplyDelete